As I was painfully aware, Gmail went down Tuesday for a few hours.
"Google said it had taken some of Gmail's servers offline for routine maintenance, and underestimated the load that would place on other computers responsible for directing traffic to the appropriate Gmail servers."
They took servers down at 2 pm ET on a Tuesday?
Hey, here's a suggestion, numbnuts: pay a little overtime and maybe have your techs work on a fucking Sunday night.
What is wrong with these people?
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- A business suggestion that can make someone a smal...
- This is why I love New York
- Patsy Cline's last TV appearance
- Elvis Costello's first TV appearance
- Why is Billy Mays still on my TV...
- Springy side or flat
- Guitar Hero for Beethoven?
- Virgin America, good airline, bad writer
- Do I have to run every company in the world?
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
Does Gmail seem to go down a LOT? I think it's happened about 3 times this year, and then are times when you just have to try a couple times to get on. I know its free but its very aggravating when it happens. We are so depending on email.
Post a Comment