Another genius lurking out there is heard from. I posted recently about a contest Virgin America is running where you have to answer a series of questions within a time limit, using various Google apps.
They ran a sample quiz a few weeks ago, and, um, it is going to be freaken' hard.
Love that airline. Hating this quiz.
But some people keep leaving comments at that post, casually answering some of the questions: "#FF4F00 is the hex triplet -- a 7 digit code for international orange."
Or as another commenter explained in more detail: "just google the three things ("NASA Advanced Crew Escape Suits" "Golden Gate Bridge" "Tokyo Tower"), and you will find websites (including wikipedia!) about the color "International Orange". Just copy the HTML code for the color (it's on the wikipedia page!) and paste it in the answer!"
Of course. What was I thinking!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- Congrats, Minnesota
- $284 later...
- More Republican hijinks
- Does she use Linked In?
- GE sucks, they bring bad things to life...
- This is the real tragedy
- I feel so inadequate
- Here's all you need to know about Mark Sanford
- And we get to play that video again...
- Has he tried a GPS?
- Buffy kicks ass...on Twilight guy
- Digital still doesn't quite compare
- There's a new contendah
- Who are these brainiacs who read Too Saucy?
- Jumping the gun
- That's unfortunate
- For old times sake
- The seltzer water cartel
- I love not having to drive, but....
- Ha ha
- No Xmas tip for him!
- GOP hypocrisy? How can it be?
- It's Florida 2000 all over again!
- Google killer?
- Why does this woman still have a column?
- The cable nets better be all over this story next ...
- Now if we can only get rid of the Sham-Wow guy
- They call her "Angel Face"
- Uh oh
- Speaking of Twitter...
- 10 grand a month to Twitter about wine?
- It's just so hard to believe they are called the s...
- Can Lindsay or Britney do something wacky again so...
- "The last 2 pages are recipes, a lot of people don...
- Clothes call
- The Crappening
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
Post a Comment