Friday, June 12, 2009
They call her "Angel Face"
I had vaguely heard about this Amanda Knox story on one of the tabloidy-shows, but never really paid much attention to it.
A 20-year-old American college girl charged with killing a roommate while on a semester abroad thing in Italy - and yadda yadda another person goes missing on a cruise ship, and another blond goes missing in Aruba or whatever, blah.
But, wow, this is actually the first story I really read about this case. It does seem like there's a bit of a railroading going on.
And, um, look at her.
Come on, that girl looks so innocent and in need of comforting.
Posted by J at 1:37 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- Congrats, Minnesota
- $284 later...
- More Republican hijinks
- Does she use Linked In?
- GE sucks, they bring bad things to life...
- This is the real tragedy
- I feel so inadequate
- Here's all you need to know about Mark Sanford
- And we get to play that video again...
- Has he tried a GPS?
- Buffy kicks ass...on Twilight guy
- Digital still doesn't quite compare
- There's a new contendah
- Who are these brainiacs who read Too Saucy?
- Jumping the gun
- That's unfortunate
- For old times sake
- The seltzer water cartel
- I love not having to drive, but....
- Ha ha
- No Xmas tip for him!
- GOP hypocrisy? How can it be?
- It's Florida 2000 all over again!
- Google killer?
- Why does this woman still have a column?
- The cable nets better be all over this story next ...
- Now if we can only get rid of the Sham-Wow guy
- They call her "Angel Face"
- Uh oh
- Speaking of Twitter...
- 10 grand a month to Twitter about wine?
- It's just so hard to believe they are called the s...
- Can Lindsay or Britney do something wacky again so...
- "The last 2 pages are recipes, a lot of people don...
- Clothes call
- The Crappening
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
She is sort of cute, she looks like an Ivory Soap model or something? But they are always the most dangerous lol
Post a Comment