I used to think the Cablevision commercials were the most annoying ads you could see on TV.
Even beating out even such normal winners as Shamwow or the Snuggly, and simply because those attrocities really only show up on late night infomercials, you know, on Ch. 9 at 2 am - so if you see them, well, it's your own damn fault.
But the Cablevision ads, with those incredibly annoying jingles, can catch you during a Seinfeld rerun on Ch. 5 or TBS in late fringe.
But now, I have to say, there is a new winner.
Freecreditreport dot com.
So BAD. So ANNOYING. So STUPID.
Not to mention, the service is a rip-off. You can get your credit rating for FREE by LAW. You don't need to use these clowns.
Please, Baby Jesus, make them stop.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- Congrats, Minnesota
- $284 later...
- More Republican hijinks
- Does she use Linked In?
- GE sucks, they bring bad things to life...
- This is the real tragedy
- I feel so inadequate
- Here's all you need to know about Mark Sanford
- And we get to play that video again...
- Has he tried a GPS?
- Buffy kicks ass...on Twilight guy
- Digital still doesn't quite compare
- There's a new contendah
- Who are these brainiacs who read Too Saucy?
- Jumping the gun
- That's unfortunate
- For old times sake
- The seltzer water cartel
- I love not having to drive, but....
- Ha ha
- No Xmas tip for him!
- GOP hypocrisy? How can it be?
- It's Florida 2000 all over again!
- Google killer?
- Why does this woman still have a column?
- The cable nets better be all over this story next ...
- Now if we can only get rid of the Sham-Wow guy
- They call her "Angel Face"
- Uh oh
- Speaking of Twitter...
- 10 grand a month to Twitter about wine?
- It's just so hard to believe they are called the s...
- Can Lindsay or Britney do something wacky again so...
- "The last 2 pages are recipes, a lot of people don...
- Clothes call
- The Crappening
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
Post a Comment