Norm Coleman, the right-wing nut from Minnesota who has persisted in numerous court challenges to prevent Al Franken's election win as Senator, recently told a conservative group that the Republicans need to be able to compete better "on the ethernet."
Er, yes, and they must also crank out more press releases on the telefacimile machine, and maybe even use pagers and beepers more frequently. And then, the next step, acquire one of those new-fangled cellular telephone devices we have been hearing about!
Saturday, June 06, 2009
- ► 2010 (31)
- Congrats, Minnesota
- $284 later...
- More Republican hijinks
- Does she use Linked In?
- GE sucks, they bring bad things to life...
- This is the real tragedy
- I feel so inadequate
- Here's all you need to know about Mark Sanford
- And we get to play that video again...
- Has he tried a GPS?
- Buffy kicks ass...on Twilight guy
- Digital still doesn't quite compare
- There's a new contendah
- Who are these brainiacs who read Too Saucy?
- Jumping the gun
- That's unfortunate
- For old times sake
- The seltzer water cartel
- I love not having to drive, but....
- Ha ha
- No Xmas tip for him!
- GOP hypocrisy? How can it be?
- It's Florida 2000 all over again!
- Google killer?
- Why does this woman still have a column?
- The cable nets better be all over this story next ...
- Now if we can only get rid of the Sham-Wow guy
- They call her "Angel Face"
- Uh oh
- Speaking of Twitter...
- 10 grand a month to Twitter about wine?
- It's just so hard to believe they are called the s...
- Can Lindsay or Britney do something wacky again so...
- "The last 2 pages are recipes, a lot of people don...
- Clothes call
- The Crappening
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)