That Virgin America quiz was today, and I just "completed" it.
Ugh, let's just say it was not pretty.
Here was one of the questions: "While chatting with your college roommate, her mother borrowed the keyboard to ask you about sightseeing in their upcoming trip to the US: Hvilken stat har det største stadion i USA? For this contest, however, you should provide your answer in English. Hint: Use Google Talk to say "Hej" to email@example.com!"
Let's just say I probably won't be getting one of the free tix on Virgin. I really wanted one, love that airline, but, er, are they aware they are dealing with the American public and not the freaken' Japanese!
Now ask me who played Louis on Taxi and I'm going first class everywhere they fly (mostly on their Vegas leg, of course).
Oh well, maybe they'll do a pop culture test next time. Hint, hint.
- ► 2010 (31)
- Congrats, Minnesota
- $284 later...
- More Republican hijinks
- Does she use Linked In?
- GE sucks, they bring bad things to life...
- This is the real tragedy
- I feel so inadequate
- Here's all you need to know about Mark Sanford
- And we get to play that video again...
- Has he tried a GPS?
- Buffy kicks ass...on Twilight guy
- Digital still doesn't quite compare
- There's a new contendah
- Who are these brainiacs who read Too Saucy?
- Jumping the gun
- That's unfortunate
- For old times sake
- The seltzer water cartel
- I love not having to drive, but....
- Ha ha
- No Xmas tip for him!
- GOP hypocrisy? How can it be?
- It's Florida 2000 all over again!
- Google killer?
- Why does this woman still have a column?
- The cable nets better be all over this story next ...
- Now if we can only get rid of the Sham-Wow guy
- They call her "Angel Face"
- Uh oh
- Speaking of Twitter...
- 10 grand a month to Twitter about wine?
- It's just so hard to believe they are called the s...
- Can Lindsay or Britney do something wacky again so...
- "The last 2 pages are recipes, a lot of people don...
- Clothes call
- The Crappening
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)