Thursday, June 18, 2009
For old times sake
Aww, it's been a while since we've seen that picture, and this is as good a chance as any to run it.
It looks like Boy George hasn't lost his magic - his verbal acumen continues to astound:
"I told you I'm not going to criticize my successor," he said. "I'll just tell you that there are people at Gitmo that will kill American people at a drop of a hat and I don't believe that persuasion isn't going to work."
Posted by J at 3:45 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- Congrats, Minnesota
- $284 later...
- More Republican hijinks
- Does she use Linked In?
- GE sucks, they bring bad things to life...
- This is the real tragedy
- I feel so inadequate
- Here's all you need to know about Mark Sanford
- And we get to play that video again...
- Has he tried a GPS?
- Buffy kicks ass...on Twilight guy
- Digital still doesn't quite compare
- There's a new contendah
- Who are these brainiacs who read Too Saucy?
- Jumping the gun
- That's unfortunate
- For old times sake
- The seltzer water cartel
- I love not having to drive, but....
- Ha ha
- No Xmas tip for him!
- GOP hypocrisy? How can it be?
- It's Florida 2000 all over again!
- Google killer?
- Why does this woman still have a column?
- The cable nets better be all over this story next ...
- Now if we can only get rid of the Sham-Wow guy
- They call her "Angel Face"
- Uh oh
- Speaking of Twitter...
- 10 grand a month to Twitter about wine?
- It's just so hard to believe they are called the s...
- Can Lindsay or Britney do something wacky again so...
- "The last 2 pages are recipes, a lot of people don...
- Clothes call
- The Crappening
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)