Saturday, June 06, 2009
10 grand a month to Twitter about wine?
There is a winery in Sonoma that is going to pay someone $10,000 a month to be their social networker - doing their Tweeting and blogging, etc.
Ok, it's a bit of a publicity gimmick - they'll pay out $60,000 (it's a six-month deal) - but meanwhile they get a few million dollars in free press, like that LA Times article.
It's along the lines of that island in Australia that just hired someone to do the same thing, except that person also gets to live free in a luxurious beach-side villa at the same time as getting the money.
Sigh: why do things like this never happen to me?
Who did I offend in a previous life? (I know it must be a previous life because I'm such a good person in this life.)
Posted by J at 6:28 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- Congrats, Minnesota
- $284 later...
- More Republican hijinks
- Does she use Linked In?
- GE sucks, they bring bad things to life...
- This is the real tragedy
- I feel so inadequate
- Here's all you need to know about Mark Sanford
- And we get to play that video again...
- Has he tried a GPS?
- Buffy kicks ass...on Twilight guy
- Digital still doesn't quite compare
- There's a new contendah
- Who are these brainiacs who read Too Saucy?
- Jumping the gun
- That's unfortunate
- For old times sake
- The seltzer water cartel
- I love not having to drive, but....
- Ha ha
- No Xmas tip for him!
- GOP hypocrisy? How can it be?
- It's Florida 2000 all over again!
- Google killer?
- Why does this woman still have a column?
- The cable nets better be all over this story next ...
- Now if we can only get rid of the Sham-Wow guy
- They call her "Angel Face"
- Uh oh
- Speaking of Twitter...
- 10 grand a month to Twitter about wine?
- It's just so hard to believe they are called the s...
- Can Lindsay or Britney do something wacky again so...
- "The last 2 pages are recipes, a lot of people don...
- Clothes call
- The Crappening
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)