This is sort of like that great piece in the Antwerp train station, and it's why the right-wing religious kooks, the Muslim nuts or the Christian nuts, ain't going to win. People in the West just like to have fun.
A T-Mobile ad shot live in Trafalgar Square in London three days ago; the 13,000 folks in it thought they were just going to be doing some dancing thing and ended up being asked to sing along in a Beatles kareoke.
(Pink is in there somewhere, so not quite an unaware participant, and I'm sure there's even some other plants, but the idea holds.)
- ► 2010 (31)
- They love life, don't you know
- And start the backlash in 3...2...1
- How did I miss Porn Day?
- Baked & good
- The Onion gets closer and closer to reality every day
- What the hell was ABC thinking?
- Don't tell anyone in Connecticut....
- WTF is Tiffanny these days?
- It was another time
- The world has gone mad
- The horror that is the office fridge
- It's not always the price
- More nonsense from the right-wingers
- Much more fun that that annoying Verizon guy
- They're still talking about this?
- This is why the religious nuts will never win
- Leave the gun, take the cannolis
- Airhead, silicone boobs
- "Sour grapes, I lost my heart"
- Thanks, Sumner Redstone
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)