This is sort of like that great piece in the Antwerp train station, and it's why the right-wing religious kooks, the Muslim nuts or the Christian nuts, ain't going to win. People in the West just like to have fun.
A T-Mobile ad shot live in Trafalgar Square in London three days ago; the 13,000 folks in it thought they were just going to be doing some dancing thing and ended up being asked to sing along in a Beatles kareoke.
(Pink is in there somewhere, so not quite an unaware participant, and I'm sure there's even some other plants, but the idea holds.)
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- They love life, don't you know
- And start the backlash in 3...2...1
- How did I miss Porn Day?
- Baked & good
- The Onion gets closer and closer to reality every day
- What the hell was ABC thinking?
- Don't tell anyone in Connecticut....
- WTF is Tiffanny these days?
- It was another time
- The world has gone mad
- The horror that is the office fridge
- It's not always the price
- More nonsense from the right-wingers
- Much more fun that that annoying Verizon guy
- They're still talking about this?
- This is why the religious nuts will never win
- Leave the gun, take the cannolis
- Airhead, silicone boobs
- "Sour grapes, I lost my heart"
- Thanks, Sumner Redstone
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
Gotta love a Beatles sing-a-long, even it if is a massive one.
Pretty cool but they should have done 8 Days A Week - that would be awesome with so many people.
Post a Comment