I'm loving these T-Mobile ads from the UK. Apparently they have done a series of them featuring dancing, which I guess is why the folks who were in that first ad I put up a few days ago thought they were going to be dancing, and not part of a giant Beatles sing along.
They used hidden cameras at the train station (in a behind-the-scenes video at the bottom of this post, one of the editors says, "If the general public spots a TV camera, game's over.")
That's true. People get just absolutely goofy when they see a TV camera.
And I don't know who Kelly Brook is in the more traditional ad, but me likee.
Here's a short behind-the-scenes of the train station shoot if you are interested in that sort of stuff. I always find those things interesting. And apparently they turn these ads around incredibly fast - they were aired the day after shooting them. That's some fast editing.
- ► 2010 (31)
- They love life, don't you know
- And start the backlash in 3...2...1
- How did I miss Porn Day?
- Baked & good
- The Onion gets closer and closer to reality every day
- What the hell was ABC thinking?
- Don't tell anyone in Connecticut....
- WTF is Tiffanny these days?
- It was another time
- The world has gone mad
- The horror that is the office fridge
- It's not always the price
- More nonsense from the right-wingers
- Much more fun that that annoying Verizon guy
- They're still talking about this?
- This is why the religious nuts will never win
- Leave the gun, take the cannolis
- Airhead, silicone boobs
- "Sour grapes, I lost my heart"
- Thanks, Sumner Redstone
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)