"The Godfather" trilogy in HD and surround sound is amazing. It was on HDNet Movies this weekend. Al Pacino looks like he's 12-years-old in part 1. I'm not sure if this or "Panic in Needle Park" was his first movie, but what a way to start a film career.
Of course, he eventually ended up in "88 Minutes," one of the most ridiculous movies ever, so, go figure.
Then again, Robert DiNiro wound up in "Meet the Fockers" - ehh, what are you going to do.
- ► 2010 (31)
- They love life, don't you know
- And start the backlash in 3...2...1
- How did I miss Porn Day?
- Baked & good
- The Onion gets closer and closer to reality every ...
- What the hell was ABC thinking?
- Don't tell anyone in Connecticut....
- WTF is Tiffanny these days?
- It was another time
- The world has gone mad
- The horror that is the office fridge
- It's not always the price
- More nonsense from the right-wingers
- Much more fun that that annoying Verizon guy
- They're still talking about this?
- This is why the religious nuts will never win
- Leave the gun, take the cannolis
- Airhead, silicone boobs
- "Sour grapes, I lost my heart"
- Thanks, Sumner Redstone
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)