Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Don't tell anyone in Connecticut....
...but I'm trying wine-in-a-box. Black Box, to be precise.
And it's pretty good.
An amusing little Central Coast Shiraz (they also had Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and a Cab). The box is 3 liters, the equivalent of four 750 ml bottles - for 22 bucks! Ka-ching.
Posted by J at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- They love life, don't you know
- And start the backlash in 3...2...1
- How did I miss Porn Day?
- Baked & good
- The Onion gets closer and closer to reality every day
- What the hell was ABC thinking?
- Don't tell anyone in Connecticut....
- WTF is Tiffanny these days?
- It was another time
- The world has gone mad
- The horror that is the office fridge
- It's not always the price
- More nonsense from the right-wingers
- Much more fun that that annoying Verizon guy
- They're still talking about this?
- This is why the religious nuts will never win
- Leave the gun, take the cannolis
- Airhead, silicone boobs
- "Sour grapes, I lost my heart"
- Thanks, Sumner Redstone
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
I've had wine in a box (not that brand) and I thought it was very good and I got to tell you a lot easier to have at a BBQ. Those boxes last forever and you don't have to keep looking to see if you need another bottle opened!
Central Coast Shiraz? I've never even heard of it.
Post a Comment