Mel Torme and Nat Cole as back-up musicians.
I actually have a few June Christy CDs - who knew she was so cute.
(And, as I always like to note, today we get Carrie Underwood and Kayne West. Ugh.)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Supreme Court suggestion
- I take my travel advice from Joe Biden
- Jersey housewives
- Dirty girls
- Another one bites the dust
- They've got the headline thing down to a science
- You know what grinds my gears
- Speaking of swine
- Tom Green doesn't Google himself
- Too Saucy gets results
- Lifetime for Men
- Breakups are hell
- And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
- Preferably Stella
- Hey "Virgin America" - go eff yourself
- The whole Mars-Venus thing in a nutshell
- Why not
- Where's Captain Bunnypants?
- Procrastination 101
- Is this succinct enough?
- And the roller coaster starts again
- Strange news item of the day (I guess)
- Stay classy, Fox
- This is pretty cool
- Chatty and pee-ey
- Stunning news
- It's election time again?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
Post a Comment