Apparently David Souter may retire. May I just suggest to our greatest recent president (and I'm sure there is a whole little tiny list of names already contemplated where she is nowhere near the top) he appoint Olympia Snowe of Maine to replace Souter. For a Republican, she's ok.
And then the Gov of Maine gets to replace her, so it's a pick-up for the non-evil party. Just saying.
p.s - Souter was one of the best (and no doubt unexpected) decisions of Bush the 1st, and he has made the rightwingers livid. So, you know, kudos on that.
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Supreme Court suggestion
- I take my travel advice from Joe Biden
- Jersey housewives
- Dirty girls
- Another one bites the dust
- They've got the headline thing down to a science
- You know what grinds my gears
- Speaking of swine
- Tom Green doesn't Google himself
- Too Saucy gets results
- Lifetime for Men
- Breakups are hell
- And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
- Preferably Stella
- Hey "Virgin America" - go eff yourself
- The whole Mars-Venus thing in a nutshell
- Why not
- Where's Captain Bunnypants?
- Procrastination 101
- Is this succinct enough?
- And the roller coaster starts again
- Strange news item of the day (I guess)
- Stay classy, Fox
- This is pretty cool
- Chatty and pee-ey
- Stunning news
- It's election time again?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)