Oh great, now we have to worry about swine flu. But here's an interesting note. There have been some cases in the U.S. and I see today that, "Gov. Rick Perry of Texas asked the C.D.C. to send 37,430 doses of Tamiflu."
Rick Perry, Rick Perry? Why does that sound familiar?
Oh yeah, he's the right-wing nutjob who, a few weeks ago, said Texas may secede from the union because of that evil Barack Obama.
Now he wants help from the federal government?
I thought these right-wingers wanted to be left alone, and not have the feds involved in their lives.
A hypocritical Republican. What a shock.
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Supreme Court suggestion
- I take my travel advice from Joe Biden
- Jersey housewives
- Dirty girls
- Another one bites the dust
- They've got the headline thing down to a science
- You know what grinds my gears
- Speaking of swine
- Tom Green doesn't Google himself
- Too Saucy gets results
- Lifetime for Men
- Breakups are hell
- And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
- Preferably Stella
- Hey "Virgin America" - go eff yourself
- The whole Mars-Venus thing in a nutshell
- Why not
- Where's Captain Bunnypants?
- Procrastination 101
- Is this succinct enough?
- And the roller coaster starts again
- Strange news item of the day (I guess)
- Stay classy, Fox
- This is pretty cool
- Chatty and pee-ey
- Stunning news
- It's election time again?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)