Sunday, April 12, 2009
I should be finishing up my taxes today, instead I just killed 2 hours on the PS3 with Dead Space. Curse you Electronic Arts (and Sony).
Posted by J at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Supreme Court suggestion
- I take my travel advice from Joe Biden
- Jersey housewives
- Dirty girls
- Another one bites the dust
- They've got the headline thing down to a science
- You know what grinds my gears
- Speaking of swine
- Tom Green doesn't Google himself
- Too Saucy gets results
- Lifetime for Men
- Breakups are hell
- And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
- Preferably Stella
- Hey "Virgin America" - go eff yourself
- The whole Mars-Venus thing in a nutshell
- Why not
- Where's Captain Bunnypants?
- Procrastination 101
- Is this succinct enough?
- And the roller coaster starts again
- Strange news item of the day (I guess)
- Stay classy, Fox
- This is pretty cool
- Chatty and pee-ey
- Stunning news
- It's election time again?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
I haven't even started my taxes
Boys and their toys :P)
Oh yeah jill g it would be much better to be watching Dancing with the Stars or The Hills I guess? :)
Post a Comment