Joe Biden got some grief today for speaking, no doubt inadvertently, the truth about this swine flu thing, and noting that if you can avoid mass transit you probably should.
I went into midtown today to pick up a delightful new black blazer at Jos. A. Bank ($395 - 60 percent off, ka-ching!) on Mad & 46th. Well, that's a trek, so normally I would have just hopped on the Lex to Grand Central and walked over - 15 minutes tops.
Today, ehh, I don't need to be with the riff-raff wondering if a cough from that guy over there is going to give me Limbaugh-flu.
It was also a really great NYC day for walking, and I haven't been doing enough of that lately anyway, so I went on foot the whole way.
Thank you, VP Biden.
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Supreme Court suggestion
- I take my travel advice from Joe Biden
- Jersey housewives
- Dirty girls
- Another one bites the dust
- They've got the headline thing down to a science
- You know what grinds my gears
- Speaking of swine
- Tom Green doesn't Google himself
- Too Saucy gets results
- Lifetime for Men
- Breakups are hell
- And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
- Preferably Stella
- Hey "Virgin America" - go eff yourself
- The whole Mars-Venus thing in a nutshell
- Why not
- Where's Captain Bunnypants?
- Procrastination 101
- Is this succinct enough?
- And the roller coaster starts again
- Strange news item of the day (I guess)
- Stay classy, Fox
- This is pretty cool
- Chatty and pee-ey
- Stunning news
- It's election time again?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)