I have been mocked by friends about how I like to be "too clean," but, you know what, washing your hands 30 times a day suddenly doesn't seem so strange, does it?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Supreme Court suggestion
- I take my travel advice from Joe Biden
- Jersey housewives
- Dirty girls
- Another one bites the dust
- They've got the headline thing down to a science
- You know what grinds my gears
- Speaking of swine
- Tom Green doesn't Google himself
- Too Saucy gets results
- Lifetime for Men
- Breakups are hell
- And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
- Preferably Stella
- Hey "Virgin America" - go eff yourself
- The whole Mars-Venus thing in a nutshell
- Why not
- Where's Captain Bunnypants?
- Procrastination 101
- Is this succinct enough?
- And the roller coaster starts again
- Strange news item of the day (I guess)
- Stay classy, Fox
- This is pretty cool
- Chatty and pee-ey
- Stunning news
- It's election time again?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
lol you washed your hands 30x a day BEFORE the swine flu thing?
I've been washing my hands a LOT more lately too. But I also think the news people scare us too much with this sort of stuff. It's like when they predict big storms and then it's usually not as bad as they have been hyping leading up to it.
Post a Comment