I had a Verizon tech up today as one of my movie channels disappeared and they couldn't fix it over the phone (they are very good, by the way, I called at 1 and she said she could have a tech there by 4) but, wow, was he chatty.
Very nice guy, but he had to have a conversation as he worked. He felt the need to comment on my kitchen cabinets (he liked them), on my TV (he loved it) - of course it is a gorgeous 52' 1080p HD Sammy, how could you not love it?
And then he invoked my biggest phobia and asked if he could use the bathroom. Ugh. What can you do, you can't say no, but I hate when these techs don't take care of their business before they get here.
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Supreme Court suggestion
- I take my travel advice from Joe Biden
- Jersey housewives
- Dirty girls
- Another one bites the dust
- They've got the headline thing down to a science
- You know what grinds my gears
- Speaking of swine
- Tom Green doesn't Google himself
- Too Saucy gets results
- Lifetime for Men
- Breakups are hell
- And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
- Preferably Stella
- Hey "Virgin America" - go eff yourself
- The whole Mars-Venus thing in a nutshell
- Why not
- Where's Captain Bunnypants?
- Procrastination 101
- Is this succinct enough?
- And the roller coaster starts again
- Strange news item of the day (I guess)
- Stay classy, Fox
- This is pretty cool
- Chatty and pee-ey
- Stunning news
- It's election time again?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)