Tuesday, April 21, 2009
And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
“I know I’m a journalist, and I should be objective…but she is an ignorant disgrace and she makes me sick to my stomach.”
— E!’s Giuliana Rancic tweeting this morning about Miss California Carrie Prejean’s response about gay marriage that purportedly cost her the Miss USA crown.
Her sentiments are right, but, um, that may be stretching the definition of the word "journalist" just a tad much.
Posted by J at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- A Supreme Court suggestion
- I take my travel advice from Joe Biden
- Jersey housewives
- Dirty girls
- Another one bites the dust
- They've got the headline thing down to a science
- You know what grinds my gears
- Speaking of swine
- Tom Green doesn't Google himself
- Too Saucy gets results
- Lifetime for Men
- Breakups are hell
- And they just awarded the Pulitzers yesterday!
- Preferably Stella
- Hey "Virgin America" - go eff yourself
- The whole Mars-Venus thing in a nutshell
- Why not
- Where's Captain Bunnypants?
- Procrastination 101
- Is this succinct enough?
- And the roller coaster starts again
- Strange news item of the day (I guess)
- Stay classy, Fox
- This is pretty cool
- Chatty and pee-ey
- Stunning news
- It's election time again?
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
I don't even know who that is lol
Post a Comment