There's a nice new feature on Gmail - UNSEND - which allows you to, well unsend an email you have second thoughts about.
You have to work fast - it only gives you 5 seconds to recall it - but that might be all you need.
Actually, AOL had this feature years ago, back when AOL was the Internet for many people. As I recall, it only worked within the AOL universe (you couldn't unsend a message to another IP), and was only good if the mail hadn't been opened yet. But I'm glad to see Gmail has gotten around to this.
- ► 2010 (31)
- "TelePrompter vs. No TelePrompter"
- "It wasn't the one"
- Again with my strange magnetic power
- I always like to hear about true love
- I'm skeptical
- This could be handy
- No title
- Bleak and barren
- Jersey: The land that time forgot
- That's not fun
- Hate isn't selling so well any more
- I should be a programmer
- “I’m not happy. Look at me, I’m a big fat slob. I...
- Tres cool
- Why is this news?
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)