There's a nice new feature on Gmail - UNSEND - which allows you to, well unsend an email you have second thoughts about.
You have to work fast - it only gives you 5 seconds to recall it - but that might be all you need.
Actually, AOL had this feature years ago, back when AOL was the Internet for many people. As I recall, it only worked within the AOL universe (you couldn't unsend a message to another IP), and was only good if the mail hadn't been opened yet. But I'm glad to see Gmail has gotten around to this.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- "TelePrompter vs. No TelePrompter"
- "It wasn't the one"
- Again with my strange magnetic power
- I always like to hear about true love
- I'm skeptical
- This could be handy
- No title
- Bleak and barren
- Jersey: The land that time forgot
- That's not fun
- Hate isn't selling so well any more
- I should be a programmer
- “I’m not happy. Look at me, I’m a big fat slob. I’...
- Tres cool
- Why is this news?
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
Post a Comment