Since the clownish right-wingers are having trouble coming up with serious criticism of Obama, they have seized on his use of a TelePrompter for the five-minute opening remarks at his press conference before he took questions. (Apparently, previous presidents never used a prompter, index cards or a sheet of paper for their prepared remarks? Who knew.)
Dave Letterman discusses.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- "TelePrompter vs. No TelePrompter"
- "It wasn't the one"
- Again with my strange magnetic power
- I always like to hear about true love
- I'm skeptical
- This could be handy
- No title
- Bleak and barren
- Jersey: The land that time forgot
- That's not fun
- Hate isn't selling so well any more
- I should be a programmer
- “I’m not happy. Look at me, I’m a big fat slob. I’...
- Tres cool
- Why is this news?
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
Post a Comment