Some people just stop with socks - me, I have somehow managed to lose a pillow case doing laundry last week.
And king-size sets ain't cheap, let me tell you.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- "TelePrompter vs. No TelePrompter"
- "It wasn't the one"
- Again with my strange magnetic power
- I always like to hear about true love
- I'm skeptical
- This could be handy
- No title
- Bleak and barren
- Jersey: The land that time forgot
- That's not fun
- Hate isn't selling so well any more
- I should be a programmer
- “I’m not happy. Look at me, I’m a big fat slob. I’...
- Tres cool
- Why is this news?
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
I end up missing things about 2x a month from laundry. They are stuck in the washing machine you have to really really check - like spin it around by hand and they drop off!
Post a Comment