Monday, March 09, 2009
"To make matters worse, certain individuals continue to perpetuate negative stereotypes about Republicans. Especially Republican women. Who do I feel is the biggest culprit? Ann Coulter. I straight up don’t understand this woman or her popularity. I find her offensive, radical, insulting, and confusing all at the same time."
Who said it - Bill Maher? Keith Olbermann? Rachel Maddow?
Meghan McCain, daughter of the Republican party's nominee for President.
Good for her though.
Posted by J at 5:14 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- "TelePrompter vs. No TelePrompter"
- "It wasn't the one"
- Again with my strange magnetic power
- I always like to hear about true love
- I'm skeptical
- This could be handy
- No title
- Bleak and barren
- Jersey: The land that time forgot
- That's not fun
- Hate isn't selling so well any more
- I should be a programmer
- “I’m not happy. Look at me, I’m a big fat slob. I...
- Tres cool
- Why is this news?
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)