I started to watch "Lakeview Terrace" On Demand tonight and, about 30 seconds in, I realized I had inadvertently clicked on the Standard Def version, not the Hi Def, so I stopped it and went to the HD.
Well, I am pissed at the cable companies today, so I am praying they try to charge me for both because they are in for an anvil dropping on their head. I am VERY good at the shaming-big-companies thing, as Verizon Wireless will surely attest after a hapless employee in their 86th Street store fucked up big time last year.
- ► 2010 (31)
- "TelePrompter vs. No TelePrompter"
- "It wasn't the one"
- Again with my strange magnetic power
- I always like to hear about true love
- I'm skeptical
- This could be handy
- No title
- Bleak and barren
- Jersey: The land that time forgot
- That's not fun
- Hate isn't selling so well any more
- I should be a programmer
- “I’m not happy. Look at me, I’m a big fat slob. I’...
- Tres cool
- Why is this news?
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)