That sweet maple syrup smell that was reported in the city, everywhere from the Upper West Side to Rockefeller Center to the Village, even over in Brooklyn and Staten island?
It's from Jersey!
But of course.
Apparently it's from a food processing plant in North Bergen that "processes seeds of the herb fenugreek to produce fragrances." It's not a health hazard and the plant isn't violating any regs.
I guess we should be happy it's just a maple syrup smell.
- ► 2010 (31)
- "I know I need a small vacation"
- Nice blazer
- It's a hot choc day
- Almost as cute as Natalie Portman on the Oscars
- I believe the term "ain't gonna happen" comes to mind
- Remember when they just gave you frequent flyer mi...
- This is an outrage!
- He's just not that into you
- Kittens and a roomba - what the Internet was inven...
- Subject, noun, verb
- Okay, 1 more piece of equipment
- This is great
- The smell is from Jersey? Shocking!
- Was it in 3D?
- Pick the freckley one
- Peter Hitler
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)