My friend Sarah came over Monday evening for some Omaha Steaks prime rib (!) - if I do say so myself, yum - and an amusing little Shiraz she introduced to the equation, and then, as always, she forced me to watch the guilty pleasure of "The Bachelor."
I was happy to see him get rid of the woman whose forehead looked like Capt. Sully could safely land a plane on it. Oy, that was a bad botox operation. Not to mention, her widow/single mother sob stories were getting very old. We get it. Sad. Not happy.
Sarah said she was the most mature one there. Um, yeah, that's what guys want.
My choice for the final pick is the girl with the freckles. I'm not even sure of her name, but she has adorable freckles, and I'm a fan of that. I believe she was also a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Just saying.
My advice: pick her.
That is all.
- ► 2010 (31)
- "I know I need a small vacation"
- Nice blazer
- It's a hot choc day
- Almost as cute as Natalie Portman on the Oscars
- I believe the term "ain't gonna happen" comes to m...
- Remember when they just gave you frequent flyer mi...
- This is an outrage!
- He's just not that into you
- Kittens and a roomba - what the Internet was inven...
- Subject, noun, verb
- Okay, 1 more piece of equipment
- This is great
- The smell is from Jersey? Shocking!
- Was it in 3D?
- Pick the freckley one
- Peter Hitler
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)