Ann Coulter, the fugly (inside and out) right-wing hack, was on Larry King, and guest host Joy Behar - who, by the way, is very good in that role; when Larry finally retires, I hope they give her the show - asked the mannish Coulter (who had said she would never date a liberal) would she change her mind if renowned liberal George Clooney asked her out on a date.
She said no.
Luckily for Ann, I doubt she will ever have to make the decision.
Here's Clooney's girlfriend ---->
Here's Coulter. Shiny much?
Friday, February 20, 2009
- ► 2010 (31)
- "I know I need a small vacation"
- Nice blazer
- It's a hot choc day
- Almost as cute as Natalie Portman on the Oscars
- I believe the term "ain't gonna happen" comes to m...
- Remember when they just gave you frequent flyer mi...
- This is an outrage!
- He's just not that into you
- Kittens and a roomba - what the Internet was inven...
- Subject, noun, verb
- Okay, 1 more piece of equipment
- This is great
- The smell is from Jersey? Shocking!
- Was it in 3D?
- Pick the freckley one
- Peter Hitler
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)