Thursday, February 12, 2009
He's just not that into you
Texting while dating? That has to go up there with ordering the lobster on a first date and not offering to split the check.
Posted by J at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- "I know I need a small vacation"
- Nice blazer
- It's a hot choc day
- Almost as cute as Natalie Portman on the Oscars
- I believe the term "ain't gonna happen" comes to mind
- Remember when they just gave you frequent flyer mi...
- This is an outrage!
- He's just not that into you
- Kittens and a roomba - what the Internet was inven...
- Subject, noun, verb
- Okay, 1 more piece of equipment
- This is great
- The smell is from Jersey? Shocking!
- Was it in 3D?
- Pick the freckley one
- Peter Hitler
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)
Both of those instances are incredibly rude. I can't believe anyone would put up with that? Do people need dates that badly?
If a guy sat and texted while we were at a first date that would also be the last date. Sorry but that's just ridiculous.
Post a Comment