As amazing as the safe landing of the disabled plane was by the pilot, those ferry captains did an unbelievable job too. When you watch the video, the first one is on the scene within minutes, and then the other two are there seconds later. And all the captains managed to gently pull up alongside the plane, stay with it in that strong current, and their crews immediately got the passengers off the wings. One accidental bump by one of the boats into the plane and the passengers would have likely fallen into the water and probably drowned. (If you haven't seen this Coast Video video, the plane comes into the screen from the left at about the 2 minute mark.)
- ► 2010 (31)
- It's good to be king...
- And she probably doesn't even like falafels
- She's not going away
- Like a Rhinestone Cowboy
- Better than a deposed Nigerian Minister of Finance
- Dickens, Hemingway, Rowling...Spears
- See ya
- A new bookmark
- No title
- You might want to stock up on your button downs now
- Already things are improving
- Those ferries
- Some places just have free coffee
- I love that picture
- He's still here?
- Twittering Madly
- Tastes like chicken...or maybe skunk
- Was Alyssa Milano busy?
- Why do they bother?
- They're real and they are spectacular
- People do enjoy hearing about a chubby billionaire
- That spot better have been the size of New Jersey
- Not all my TV viewing is junk
- Damn you, Fancast
- Chip off the old blockhead
- Do girls not watch "Seinfeld"?
- Random celebrity thoughts
- I like bad girls
- Did he do that?
- ▼ January (35)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)