Oprah Winfrey is not happy with her current 40-pound weight gain, and she's doing something about it; She's focusing an entire week of her talk show to her goal of being healthy, fit and happy, and she's calling it Best Life Week.
Oprah’s first new episode of the New Year, in which the talk-show queen discussed how she felt about gaining 40 pounds and what she plans to do about it in 2009, was the show’s third-highest rated episode of the season.
The episode averaged a 5.7 household rating/13 share in the primary metered markets and a 3.2 rating/7 share among women 25 to 54, according to CBS Television Distribution.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
- ► 2010 (31)
- It's good to be king...
- And she probably doesn't even like falafels
- She's not going away
- Like a Rhinestone Cowboy
- Better than a deposed Nigerian Minister of Finance...
- Dickens, Hemingway, Rowling...Spears
- See ya
- A new bookmark
- You might want to stock up on your button downs no...
- Already things are improving
- Those ferries
- Some places just have free coffee
- I love that picture
- He's still here?
- Twittering Madly
- Tastes like chicken...or maybe skunk
- Was Alyssa Milano busy?
- Why do they bother?
- They're real and they are spectacular
- People do enjoy hearing about a chubby billionaire...
- That spot better have been the size of New Jersey
- Not all my TV viewing is junk
- Damn you, Fancast
- Chip off the old blockhead
- Do girls not watch "Seinfeld"?
- Random celebrity thoughts
- I like bad girls
- Did he do that?
- ▼ January (35)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)