I had totally forgotten that the season premiere of one of my guilty pleasures, "The Bachelor" was happening on ABC tonight and would have missed it and likely skipped the whole season, but then I saw it mentioned on Fancast, and now that I watched it will likely be drawn in. So much for bettering myself this year.
This, of course, is the superior version of the show: 25 good looking women fighting over one guy. Seriously, a lot of boobs, manes of hair, and great legs on this program.
Most of these girls were in the 25-27-year-old range. I don't know what is it, but they look so much more sophisticated than the 25-27 year-olds I know.
Also, the best line was during one of the commercial bumpers when the announcer said, "In a shocking twist, the girls turn against each other."
Shocking twist? Um, no, ABC announcer. That's the whole point of this show - watching the girls connive and turn against each other. They really are much more vicious and mean than the version when it's the guys vying for the girl.
- ► 2010 (31)
- It's good to be king...
- And she probably doesn't even like falafels
- She's not going away
- Like a Rhinestone Cowboy
- Better than a deposed Nigerian Minister of Finance
- Dickens, Hemingway, Rowling...Spears
- See ya
- A new bookmark
- You might want to stock up on your button downs now
- Already things are improving
- Those ferries
- Some places just have free coffee
- I love that picture
- He's still here?
- Twittering Madly
- Tastes like chicken...or maybe skunk
- Was Alyssa Milano busy?
- Why do they bother?
- They're real and they are spectacular
- People do enjoy hearing about a chubby billionaire
- That spot better have been the size of New Jersey
- Not all my TV viewing is junk
- Damn you, Fancast
- Chip off the old blockhead
- Do girls not watch "Seinfeld"?
- Random celebrity thoughts
- I like bad girls
- Did he do that?
- ▼ January (35)
- ► 2008 (309)
- ► 2007 (413)