Can you believe there was a time when performances and a group of artists like this were regularly on TV? (It looks like it was the early 1950s). Today, lucky us, we get Justin Timberlake and J-Lo.
What a sad, self-destructive life Billie Holiday had, but, damn, she was good. (And, not to brag, but I've been in that studio.)
* for CBS and Columbia Records
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- The littlest crystal meth addict
- Another great Bush legacy
- I love this stuff
- Wow, and I thought I could be obsessive
- Random issues #27D
- Zooey Deschanel can always warm you up
- What a dipshit
- It really IS the Second City
- No Big Sky Country today
- File in the "What are they thinking?" department
- Shocking weather development
- Because she just doesn't have enough money
- Big Sky Country...
- Four things from "House of Saddam" on HBO
- More action than he saw defending Texas during the...
- There's a shocker
- That's a bit cruel
- When he's right, he's right
- Close enough
- Not that there's anything wrong with it...
- The cell phone plot point
- Thanks, Bill Paley *
- Do they still make Dr. Pepper?
- Burn this
- I'm guessing the message is don't swing the kid wh...
- Order 10, get free shipping
- Meg is hot
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
Her voice when she is speaking at the beginning just sounds so tired.
Post a Comment