Monday, December 08, 2008
Not that there's anything wrong with it...
So I'm flipping around my 2,000 channels Sunday night and come across Angie Harmon in a movie, and I stop, because, you know, it's Angie Harmon.
And it's a TV movie about a woman who was secretly being videotaped in her house by a pervy next door neighbor who had installed cameras - in the bedroom, in the bathroom. Ugh. And it's based on a true story, no less! The case led to voyeur laws being changed, blah blah.
It's on the Lifetime Movie Network (HD, thank you) where all the made-for-TV movies from Lifetime evidently show up in one long 24-hour feed. (I'd never even heard of this channel before, but apparently I have it.)
Well, I look at the TV Guide for the channel - it's wall-to-wall women in distress: women being abused by their husbands, being stalked by their exes, high school girls being raped by their jock boyfriends, pretty workers being sexually harassed by their male bosses. And Angie being spied on by her sick neighbor.
You know what - men are pretty disgusting.
I would so be a lesbian.
Posted by J at 2:48 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- The littlest crystal meth addict
- Another great Bush legacy
- I love this stuff
- Wow, and I thought I could be obsessive
- Random issues #27D
- Zooey Deschanel can always warm you up
- What a dipshit
- It really IS the Second City
- No Big Sky Country today
- File in the "What are they thinking?" department
- Shocking weather development
- Because she just doesn't have enough money
- Big Sky Country...
- Four things from "House of Saddam" on HBO
- More action than he saw defending Texas during the...
- There's a shocker
- That's a bit cruel
- When he's right, he's right
- Close enough
- Not that there's anything wrong with it...
- The cell phone plot point
- Thanks, Bill Paley *
- Do they still make Dr. Pepper?
- Burn this
- I'm guessing the message is don't swing the kid wh...
- Order 10, get free shipping
- Meg is hot
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2007 (413)