Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Meg is hot
Ironically, Mila Kunis, who does the voice of schlumpy Meg Griffin on "Family Guy," is blazing hot. And it is hilarious to hear her speak in real life - apparently she doesn't change her voice at all when she does the character, unlike the show's creator Seth McFarlane, who voices Peter, Stewie, Brian, Quagmire, and no doubt a few other regular characters.
She's probably not too recognized in public - I guess she became semi-famous on "That 70s Show" which, I am proud to say, I never saw one episode in its entirety, but when she's out and about in public, just shopping or at a restaurant, and speaks, everyone who hears her must wonder why they think they know her.
There's a cool series of short clips up on Fancast with the people from Family Guy, taped at a behind-the-scenes seminar they did, and in this clip, she is telling how she got the role on FG. It's not a particularly great story, but it is fun to hear her talk.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- The littlest crystal meth addict
- Another great Bush legacy
- I love this stuff
- Wow, and I thought I could be obsessive
- Random issues #27D
- Zooey Deschanel can always warm you up
- What a dipshit
- It really IS the Second City
- No Big Sky Country today
- File in the "What are they thinking?" department
- Shocking weather development
- Because she just doesn't have enough money
- Big Sky Country...
- Four things from "House of Saddam" on HBO
- More action than he saw defending Texas during the...
- There's a shocker
- That's a bit cruel
- When he's right, he's right
- Close enough
- Not that there's anything wrong with it...
- The cell phone plot point
- Thanks, Bill Paley *
- Do they still make Dr. Pepper?
- Burn this
- I'm guessing the message is don't swing the kid wh...
- Order 10, get free shipping
- Meg is hot
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2007 (413)