Tuesday, December 30, 2008
The littlest crystal meth addict
Bristol Palin, the 18-year-old daughter of former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, gave birth on Saturday to a healthy 7 lb., 7 oz., baby boy in Palmer, Alaska. The baby's name is Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston and he was born at 5:30 a.m.
Tripp? Actually, I suppose that's semi normal for this clan.
Of course, the poor kid doesn't stand a chance. His grandmother on his mom's side is VP Annie Oakley. His grandmother on his daddy's side recently got busted for selling Oxycontin, Rush Limbaugh's drug of choice (deliciously also known as hillbilly heroin).
Let's start the countdown to the little guy being seized by child welfare.
Posted by J at 12:02 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- The littlest crystal meth addict
- Another great Bush legacy
- I love this stuff
- Wow, and I thought I could be obsessive
- Random issues #27D
- Zooey Deschanel can always warm you up
- What a dipshit
- It really IS the Second City
- No Big Sky Country today
- File in the "What are they thinking?" department
- Shocking weather development
- Because she just doesn't have enough money
- Big Sky Country...
- Four things from "House of Saddam" on HBO
- More action than he saw defending Texas during the...
- There's a shocker
- That's a bit cruel
- When he's right, he's right
- Close enough
- Not that there's anything wrong with it...
- The cell phone plot point
- Thanks, Bill Paley *
- Do they still make Dr. Pepper?
- Burn this
- I'm guessing the message is don't swing the kid wh...
- Order 10, get free shipping
- Meg is hot
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2007 (413)