Nothing original here, but I sure hope the Obamas go for a rescue dog from a pound and don't patronize a puppy mill.
And there are kittens, too, who need homes, but there may be allergy problems.
But how great is Thor?
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next day
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)
Sooo cute. I hope they get a shelter dog.
how cute, the doggie can protect the lil kitties
I think that's a golden - the best dogs! But bad for allergies if Obama's daughter is allergic though.
Post a Comment