Friday, November 07, 2008
Just back from a mad dash to Best Buy. I realized the sequel to "Resistance: Fall of Man" was released this week for PlayStation 3 and I wanted to get over there and pick it up before the schools let out and the video game section is crowded with kids playing Guitar Hero, the annoying little bastards.
I got it, and, with my Reward Zone points, paid only $4.39 for it. Ka-ching indeed.
Posted by J at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next day
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)
You realize you are getting mad at kids for crowding the video game section?? lol
Post a Comment