Didn't they use to wait until after Thanksgiving before the Christmas songs started? I was in the Key Food today and was treated to "Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano playing over the p.a.
Meanwhile, they had the turkeys out for Thanksgiving and were still selling leftover Halloween candy (fun-size bags of Three Musketeers and Snickers for a buck - good deal!)
But three holidays all at one time in one store. Too much.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next ...
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)