Two semi-celebrity sightings in midtown today, but only good ones if you're a political nerd.
CNN's John King, looking very grumpy on Madison Ave - maybe because no one was paying attention to him or probably even recognized him.
And former Massachusetts governor William Weld on E. 44th, conversely looking very jolly. In fact, Bill looked like he had enjoyed a few holiday cocktails at lunch. And kudos to him for that, as he's one of the good-guy Republicans remaining.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next day
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)