As always, on election day, I am a nervous wreck, and even though the polls look good for Obama right now, you can not underestimate the Republican party's ability for dirty tricks and shenanigans. (Hello, 2000, Gore wins by some 600,000 votes, yet somehow Bush gets appointed president - and we know how well that worked out.) So who the heck knows what is going to happen.
So I will be on radio silence for most of Tuesday, not answering calls except for business (RD - use the 212 number) because I can not stand to hear from some of my more right-wing friends.
Although, if things go as hoped, I may come to the surface mid-evening and send a few gloating texts after the networks call the election.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next day
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)