Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Olson twins fans - we salute you
This pretty funny "editorial" of a few years ago, "Mary-Kate Olsen Is Dragging Ashley Down" generated more hate mail than anything The Onion has ever done, according to an online chat by its editor.
Apparently lines like: "I cringed whenever Mary-Kate would appear on my TV screen, her clumsy, ham-fisted portrayal of the littlest Tanner devoid of all nuance and depth. And her incompetence was laid all the more bare by her sister's mastery of the role" or "Mary-Kate is not as good-looking as Ashley" and "Mary-Kate could also stand to lose a few pounds" were a little too subtle for fans of the tiny duo.
It's hard to believe American students are 23rd in reading comprehension in the world, just behind Nicaragua, I think.
Posted by J at 1:13 AM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next ...
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)