$3.39 for a gallon of milk at the little kosher deli across the street from my building. (I don't even know if it has a real name, it's just the kosher deli.)
Meanwhile, the same gallon at C-Town is $4.29, and forget the Key Food where it is $4.69.
How can there be such a discrepancy?
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next day
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)