Wow, the lines were huuuuuuuuuge at my polling place on the UES. And, let's face it, NY is going to go overwhelmingly Democratic (Praise Baby Jesus and Allah), so most of these people know that their individual vote would not tip it one way or the other - not that anyone around me was likely voting for McCain anyway - but it was still good to see everyone waiting patiently.
Then I stopped by Mr. Wright's and got a bottle of bubbly and a bottle of cheap rotgut brandy - drinks to be determined by how the evening progresses.
That is all.
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next day
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)
I waited over an hour to vote but didnt care and texted a million people lol
I didn't get into work on Tuesday until almost 11 but it was worth it. And luckily my boss didn't mind :)
Post a Comment