I'm totally in a daze today. I set my clock back the hour last night before I went to sleep. This morning, I woke up at about 10:30, and, in my sleepy haze, forgot I had already set it back and said, "Oh, that's an hour faster than it really is, why the hell am I awake at 9:30 on a Sunday?" promptly fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until about noon.
All you inventors out there, I need you to come up with something for that, some sort of marker we can put on our clocks so we know if we've already set it back during the time shift. Thank you.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- I guess clip art of baby Jesus wasn't available
- You really shouldn't be online on Thanksgiving
- Semi celeb nerdalicious sightings
- Does it come with home fries?
- Tough-guy conservatives
- "A little more complex"
- Bah, humbug
- White girls....
- I'm actually a fan of insecure-with-Ugg-boots-over...
- Olson twins fans - we salute you
- Pizza, TV, remote control
- Ooops, she did it again
- Almost as good as that wet t-shirt thing
- Sudden and very random realization
- Hakuna Matata and pass the meth
- The people ride in a hole in the ground
- Ka-ching and mooo
- People are annoyng #28c
- Whew...and ka-ching
- Yee haw
- Wow that bubbly gives you some dry mouth the next day
- Essentials taken care of
- Radio silence
- Breaking news
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2007 (413)
I never set mine until the Sunday when I wake up, that way I do it all at once with all the different clocks, microwave time etc. in the house.
Post a Comment