Monday, October 13, 2008
The Twitter break-up
Here's a fun new addition to the pantheon of sneaky ways guys can break up with women, joining the proud but now archiac tradition of the email, the text message, the voice mail and - "Sex and the City" fans, all together now - The Post-It Note.
CNN anchor Don Lemon's Twitter feed includes this gem:
Carol I'm working.This is strictly professional.Cannot call you or continue to answer personal messages.Please respect that . about 4 hours ago from txt
To be fair to Lemon, this looks more like a stalker case than trying to avoid face contact. Let's hope he doesn't have a kid with a bunny rabbit.
Posted by J at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Worth the $2 price of admission
- "Joe the Plumber" gets his ass handed to him...on ...
- Pinch me
- Slow motion breakdown
- I hate people sometimes
- Holy crap
- If you never saw this....
- Shop, baby, shop
- A GOP message to the women of America
- Tally ho
- Oy (not Photoshopped either)
- McCain drinking game for tonight's debate
- Just hearing that word come out of her mouth is de...
- Running laps around the competition
- The Twitter break-up
- Good for Philly
- Another honest Republican
- This is frightening
- An honest Republican
- Now if Verizon can only do something about drunk t...
- God bless my right-wing friends...
- Here's the problem
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
Hah if a guy ever broke up with me by ANY of those means a rabbit isn't what would be boiling! :)
Anyone who is on TV gets a stalker, remember the woman who kept breaking into David Letterman's house a few years ago?
Ok "Twitter" just by it's name is weird. So most folks on it is just weird. Sorry.
Post a Comment