What a great Sunday.
It's an amazingly beautiful, crisp Fall day in NYC.
Sarah Palin basically bombed last night on SNL.
The Obama camp announced they have raised an astounding $150 million in the month of September - the overwhelming majority coming from small donations under 100 bucks.
Gen. Colin Powell, one of the most respected men in America, strongly endorsed Obama on Meet The Press this morning, while criticizing the GOP for the smear-based campaign it has been running. (His anecdote about the young soldier buried at Arlington is very moving.)
And, best of all, I'm going to brunch at my favorite UES restaurant.
Meanwhile, my poor right-wing friends must be crying in their bowls of Sam's Club cereal, which is probably what they are eating given what their president has done to the economy.
Now I'm off for some bloodies and smoked salmon. I am an Eastern big city elitist after all.
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Worth the $2 price of admission
- "Joe the Plumber" gets his ass handed to him...on ...
- Pinch me
- Slow motion breakdown
- I hate people sometimes
- Holy crap
- If you never saw this....
- Shop, baby, shop
- A GOP message to the women of America
- Tally ho
- Oy (not Photoshopped either)
- McCain drinking game for tonight's debate
- Just hearing that word come out of her mouth is de...
- Running laps around the competition
- The Twitter break-up
- Good for Philly
- Another honest Republican
- This is frightening
- An honest Republican
- Now if Verizon can only do something about drunk t...
- God bless my right-wing friends...
- Here's the problem
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (413)