AP INVESTIGATION: Alaska funded Palin kids' travel
So now we find that kooky, mavericky Alaska governor who fought against the "Bridge to Nowhere" - except, er, she really didn't - billed taxpayers to take some of her younguns' with her on fancy trips.
One wonders if Pipi or Algebra (or whoever the preggo one is) got knocked up in a plush hotel room on one of these little jaunts.
Oh wait, according to the AP, one of the little vay-cays included "a trip to New York, where the governor attended a five-hour conference and stayed with 17-year-old Bristol for five days and four nights in a luxury hotel."
I just hope they changed the sheets at the Waldorf or the Plaza or the St. Regis or wherever those God-fearin' Palin gals stayed (and God forbid they stay at the Milford Plaza, of course.)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Worth the $2 price of admission
- "Joe the Plumber" gets his ass handed to him...on ...
- Pinch me
- Slow motion breakdown
- I hate people sometimes
- Holy crap
- If you never saw this....
- Shop, baby, shop
- A GOP message to the women of America
- Tally ho
- Oy (not Photoshopped either)
- McCain drinking game for tonight's debate
- Just hearing that word come out of her mouth is de...
- Running laps around the competition
- The Twitter break-up
- Good for Philly
- Another honest Republican
- This is frightening
- An honest Republican
- Now if Verizon can only do something about drunk t...
- God bless my right-wing friends...
- Here's the problem
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
I don't care - McCain RULES!
lol I remember that commercial - it used to run all the time!!!!!
Post a Comment