Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Running laps around the competition
How organized and tech-savvy is the Obama campaign compared to that of Sen. McCrankypants?
This screen shot is from an X-Box game - "Burnout Paradise" - in which advertisers can buy space on billboards within the virtual world. Pretty cool.
I hear McCain is going to be buying some time on the Bob Hope Colgate Comedy Hour on the Dumont network.
Posted by J at 3:13 PM
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Worth the $2 price of admission
- "Joe the Plumber" gets his ass handed to him...on ...
- Pinch me
- Slow motion breakdown
- I hate people sometimes
- Holy crap
- If you never saw this....
- Shop, baby, shop
- A GOP message to the women of America
- Tally ho
- Oy (not Photoshopped either)
- McCain drinking game for tonight's debate
- Just hearing that word come out of her mouth is de...
- Running laps around the competition
- The Twitter break-up
- Good for Philly
- Another honest Republican
- This is frightening
- An honest Republican
- Now if Verizon can only do something about drunk t...
- God bless my right-wing friends...
- Here's the problem
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (413)