As always, we have to guard against over-confidence or complacency and get out to vote next week - but headlines and items like these are too delicious.
7 days -- One week out -- Republicans expect to be crushed in historic landslide: buy emergency time in Montana and West Virginia
MODERATES AND EVANGELICALS ALREADY FIGHTING OVER WHO’LL RUN FOR RNC CHAIRMAN IN JANUARY
"They say now that Barack Obama is so far ahead in the polls, that the only way he could mess up the election is if he ... got rid of Joe Biden and replaced him with Andy Dick." — David Letterman, CBS's "The Late Show."
In convo with Playbook, a top McCain adviser one-ups the priceless “diva” description, calling Sarah Palin “a whack job.”
But best of all, this one:
McCain Support Continues Downward Spiral
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (199)
- Worth the $2 price of admission
- "Joe the Plumber" gets his ass handed to him...on ...
- Pinch me
- Slow motion breakdown
- I hate people sometimes
- Holy crap
- If you never saw this....
- Shop, baby, shop
- A GOP message to the women of America
- Tally ho
- Oy (not Photoshopped either)
- McCain drinking game for tonight's debate
- Just hearing that word come out of her mouth is de...
- Running laps around the competition
- The Twitter break-up
- Good for Philly
- Another honest Republican
- This is frightening
- An honest Republican
- Now if Verizon can only do something about drunk t...
- God bless my right-wing friends...
- Here's the problem
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (413)
Post a Comment